This Policy is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder. Further, this electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This electronic record is published in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that are not owned, controlled, managed or operated by Floreta or to persons that Floreta does not employ, engage or manage.
Data collection and Use of the same.
- Floreta collects and stores Your Information when You register with Floreta on the Platform/Portal as a Registered User and/or Guest User and/or when You use the Platform/Portal and/or Services in any manner whatsoever.
- When You register with Floreta on the Platform/Portal as a Registered User and/or Guest User, Floreta may ask for information which is mandatory such as Your name, address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card information, business information, franchise and other licence information and other financial information, and certain other information which is optional. Wherever possible, Floreta indicates which information is mandatory and which information is optional for You to share with Floreta. Once You register with Floreta on the Platform/Portal as a Registered User and/or Guest User and log in to use its Services, You are not anonymous to Floreta.
- Floreta also collects information about Your transactions/communications with other Users.
- Floreta automatically receives and records information on its server logs regarding Your sessions on the Platform/Portal, and (if You have set Your computer to receive cookies) related cookie information. For further information, see the section below headed “Cookies”.
- Floreta may use Your Information for the following general purposes:
(a) to contact You;
(b) to facilitate availing and provision of specialised services/ products, expert advice, professional consulting etc. by You through Floreta;
(c) to administer Floreta’s business and Platform/Portal;
(d) to send invoices, statements, agreements and/or to collect payment from You or make payments to You (as the case may be);
(e) to send You marketing related communications;
(f) to deal with enquiries and complaints raised by You and to troubleshoot problems;
(g) to prevent the Platform/Portal from fraud, errors or any illegal activity;
(h) to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and to ensure safety of the Platform/Portal and all Users;
(i) to send You important information regarding the Platform/Portal, changes to Platform/Portal’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
(j) to personalize Your experience on the Platform/Portal and Floreta’s other websites or applications by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
(k) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
(l) to carry out market research and Users’ interest; and
- If You post any messages or leave any feedback on the Platform/Portal, Floreta may use such information for dispute resolution, troubleshooting problems and provide customer support.
- By entering Your User Information, You accept that We may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any third party company, within India or outside, which processes it on Our behalf.
- You can register to join Floreta via the Platform by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites ("SNS") (including Facebook and Twitter). If you decide to create your Account by logging into a SNS via the Platform, we may extract the personal information you have provided to the SNS (such as your "real" name, email address and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) from the account you have with such SNS and use that information to create your Account; the information we extract may depend on the privacy settings you have with the SNS.
- Floreta may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Security and data retention
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about You to those of Our employees who need to know the information to respond to Your inquiry or request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action. We will comply with all relevant data protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any information You disclose to Us. The Platform is subject to Indian laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country (in case You are an international User).
Floreta takes Your security seriously and take reasonable steps to protect Your Information. No data transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. The following is a summary of the measures Floreta takes to protect Your Information and descriptions of the procedures it implements for different types of information Floreta uses third party service providers (payment gateways) and do not store any payment data on its servers.
- You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features or content.
- You can add or update Your Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Floreta will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
- Floreta may, if You so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. Floreta respects Your privacy and if You do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from Floreta or use Your Information, please report to Floreta at..........
- The 'Help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Further, You can also disable or delete similar data.
- You can disable or delete cookies used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Platform of its manufacturer. However, as cookies allow You to take advantage of some of the Portal’s features, some of the Portal’s features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled. It is therefore, recommended that You leave the cookies turned on. For instance, if You block or otherwise reject Floreta’s cookies, You will not be able to add items to Your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or download any of Floreta’s Content or avail of Floreta’s services that require You to log in.
Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instruments details;
III. physical, psychological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
VII. any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
VIII. any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this policy.